Explore the world of weird with this cool and unique Mothman car chase design which makes a great gift for any cryptozoology, mythical, paranormal, and legendary creature enthusiasts. Inspired by one of the first sightings in 1966 when Roger and Linda Scarberry and Steve and Marry Mallette encountered the infamous Mothman driving near the TNT area of Point Pleasant, WV. And as the story goes, Mothman pursued them down Highway 62 at speeds up to 100mph! Technically the car should be a Chevy Bel Air, but I loved the look and also kind of a little Easter egg of having a ’66 Chevy Impala instead.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
I Saw Mothman in Point Pleasant // Unisex T-Shirt